2. We went Prom dress shopping last weekend and it was so much fun...but kind of made my heart hurt at the same time! Motherhood-a constant mix of special moments mixed with the ever present feeling that time needs to stand still!
3. Just last week someone stumbled on to my blog because they googled, "Biker babe only wearing chaps." Huh?!!! Why me???
4. Turkey Burgers are delicious. Sorry, fellow Texans! But, seriously they are. I didn't snap a picture of ours because I was starvin' marvin' but here is my recipe: Mix 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground turkey, garlic, minced onions, and 1 cup of salsa. Form into patties and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. We grilled ours inside because a family of mice has decided our grill is their new home. Oiy! I added a bit too much salsa so our burgers were not perfect patties but they were perfectly delicious!
5. My photography business is booked solid until the last week of April....although I am still managing to fit a few more sessions in to my schedule between now and then.
6. My Rachel is on the Dean's list for last semester's stellar grades. This seems to be her norm...we are so proud!
7. Last week, when nearly the rest of the country was snowed in, we had near 70 degree temperatures two days and 50's the rest. They say if you don't like the weather in Texas, hang on, because it may change that very day!
8. The hubs and I are are still drowning ourselves with water daily. We read something about drinking half of your weight in water ounces. Did that make any kind of sense? Needless to say, I once thought 8-8 oz glasses use to be difficult...try adding a few more. Yes, we are still Mr. and Mrs. I.P. Freely!
(found this image on google-it's not mine and I don't know who to credit-sorry!)
9. I like sweet potato fries! Not the kind I have to make-who has time for that! I like the pre-cut frozen kind. Delicious!
(Source: Bed, bath, and beyond)
10. I like a Ninja! Not just any Ninja....my Ninja blender. It crushes ice in seconds which is perfect for smoothies!!!
Whew! I made it to ten. Yes!!!!