1. Do you like my little Ten on Tuesday graphic? Me too! I thought it would be fun since I like to try to do Ten on Tuesdays. Anyone want to join me?
2.. Hannah shared this video with me and it totally cracks me up. Alan! Alan! Alen! (What's even funnier is all this time I thought it was "Helen." Hannah set me straight!) Ha!!!!!!
3. TAXES.....my least favorite five letter word! I am much better organized this year, but oh my goodness, gracious, what a life-sucker taxes are! I think I would rather have my wisdom teeth taken out again. At least there would be unlimited amounts of ice cream at the end...although there still might be after I get our taxes together...and smoking....and drinking (I really don't do those, Starbucks coffee is my thing~oooh, that's a much better idea!!!).
5. I purposefully chose to savor every second with my family over the Christmas break. The weeks before Christmas were filled with photography orders, designs, purchasing new props (tax deductions), and lots of paper work! I chose to put it all in my office and shut the door. January is for reorganizing-right?! Well, the office can wait no longer! I nearly fell to my death as I fumbled my way to the office yesterday morning at the early hour of 5 a.m. I knew that I had photography session emails to schedule and a few things I needed to do on the computer before school. I didn't want to wake my man who was sleeping in the next room. OIY! It's time to reorganize my mess of an office! Anybody want to help?!
6. LOVE this office: http://www.centsationalgirl.com/2013/01/home-office-changes/
7. Nearly every weekend is booked until April! What a blessing to photograph so many! God is good and I love this adventure with Him.
8. Balance! If you have a secret to balancing teaching high school full time, and having a thriving photography business as well as being a wife, and mom I would LOVE to know. Some days I think I am doing pretty well and other days I open the door to my office and I am overwhelmed. I want to do all of it for God's great glory and for His great purpose....but some days I wonder if I am doing any of it well. Do you ever feel that way too?
9. Louie Giglio....we were blessed to meet him at our Baylor Days. He led First Choice on Monday nights. It started with a small group and grew and grew and grew into Passion! What a ministry. He has been under fire lately and while my heart is broken for Him, I know full well that God will defend his good name and somehow use it all to further His kingdom!
10. Do you remember the Cover Girl white concealer? Um, it's back and better than ever. I like it much better than my expensive concealer that I purchased at Sephora. It really helps on days when I slept a few less hours than normal.